DMC Power (formerly Deutsch Metal Components) was founded over a half century ago. From its humble beginnings as a machine shop, the company rapidly progressed to become a leading supplier of component parts for military aircraft during World War II. In later years, the company expanded its customer base to include commercial and business aircraft, as well as spacecraft. From World War II aircraft to today’s jumbo jets, military fighters, business jets and even the Space Shuttle, we are the preferred connection technology for mission and life-critical, commercial and military aerospace hydraulic systems.
The creation of a patented, 360º swage tool began the transformation from machine shop, to a company with a vast array of aerospace product lines. Our aerospace product lines include a large array of high pressure fluid fittings designed and tested for aircraft tube-joining. As a need grew for a similar tool and product line product in the power industry, DMC Power modified the aerospace swage tool to provide the best connection technology available in the power industry. In addition to introducing a 360º swage tool to the power industry, DMC Power began producing substation bus, cable and grounding system connectors.
With DMC Power’s patented swage tool, clients can:
- Complete substation and grounding projects faster than welding.
- Avoid loose, bolted connections. Our connections have been independently tested to remain tight and secure, even under severe vibration.
- Enjoy consistent, high quality connections. Our patented swage tool eliminates the variability of connection quality when welders are used.
- Avoid weather delays. Our tool operates in wet environments.
- Avoid safety issues associated with welding, especially exothermic welding.
- Eliminate the need for expensive, skilled workers. Training and use is quick and simple.
- Enjoy reduced construction costs when weather delays, expensive welders, and risk avoidance issues are all considered.
DMC Power’s internal research, engineering, testing and manufacturing resources are truly world class. Our aerospace background makes us the unchallenged leader when it comes to power industry technology. Our 360º, swage tool makes all other forms of power industry connections obsolete.
DMC Power’s dedication to using its combined resources to best serve its customers, has allowed it to participate in numerous aerospace and utility projects. DMC Power works with major aerospace and utility companies around the globe.
Use DMC Power - Next Generation Power Connections.